Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stockpile & Preparedness Goals For The Rest Of March

I have a few goals that I have written down that need to be finished by the end of the month.

The most important one being to add some more baking supplies to my stockpile. I need to add sugar, flour, shortening, and more to my stockpile. I also want to stock pile some more canned meats. I have about 50 pounds of beans that I need to get some canned ham to season them with. That does not taste too bad and is cheap!!

I also want to get better prepared to being able to cook with out power. I need some more of the Coleman fuel bottles for out Coleman camp stove. I also have a local store that sells me the heat cell fuel cans for $1.00 each. So I plan on buying a case or 2 of those. A goal of buying some extra bags of charcoal for our grill is high up on the list also.

Another goal is to stockpile more condiments and basics. Like soup making items and other such items. Making a simple soup could be a life saver.

I really have a ton of goals that I want to get done. I just hope that I can get them all done by the end of the month. If I can I will just do the most important ones and save the basics for next month. I just am wanting to get these done before too much longer.





Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)