Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 17, 2011

Stockpile Seasonings!

This could make all of the difference in the world on how well you eat and keep you from getting bored of eating the same things everyday. Having a lot of seasonings on hand can change things up. I have chili, taco, dasher, salt, pepper, and tons more stockpiled. Seasonings can really make things go from boring to great!!
Stockpile the ones that you use the most and keep a few on hand for when you want things to be different. I also have some meat tenderizer, which can be a life saver. One thing that you can do id go through your favorite recipes and some new ones and make sure that you have stockpiled all of the stuff that goes into those recipes. We use a lot of chili powder and taco seasoning so those are ones that I have tried to stockpile a lot of.
Just make sure that you have the right seasonings on hand and you can cook anything better!!!

Simple: Just Add Water - Outdoor Gourmet Meals - WiseFoodStorage.com

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)