Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Food Dehydrator Arrived!!

I got my Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator yesterday! I cleaned it and my son promptly made him some beef jerky. He loves the dehydrator more than I do. It was fast!! This is a great dehydrator. I had a Mr. Coffee one years ago and it took forever to do anything. He had some jerky in just a few hours. So, my shopping list this weekend will include a ton of fruit, veggies, some lean beef, and anything else that I will need. Like lemon juice for treating the fruit. I am so glad that I broke down and bought one. I have been wanting one for a long time. This is going to really help this summer too with stuff from the garden.

Next thing on my list is to learn how to can!!




Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)