Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Aid Stockpile

Here is a great starting list of items that are needed to be healthy and safe in an emergency.

Stockpile these items :

Alcohol Wipes
Aloe Vera
Antacids
Aspirin
Benadryl
Calamine Lotion
Claritin
Cough Drops
Epsom Salt
Hydrocortisone Cream
Hydrogen Peroxide
Immodium
Iodine
Motrin
Neosporin
Numbing Throat Spray
Rubbing Alcohol
Sudafed
Tylenol
Vicks Vapor Rub
Ace Bandages
Band aids and Bandages in Various Sizes
Surgical Tape
Ice Packs
Heat Packs

This is just a starting point and I also have found that I can buy many of these items at the local Dollar Tree. That way I am not breaking the bank as I stockpile.

Download our free toolbar

1 comments:

MapleStory Gold said...

Thank you a lot with regard to revealing this valuable details. I would absolutely like. Buy diablo iii cd key Buy D3 Items






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)