Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 11, 2010

Slow and steady wins the race.......

We have been slowly getting our stockpile built back up!! This past year and a half was hard on us and our stockpile. But , I am so glad that we had one. When my husband was laid-off our stockpile was a life saver and was used!! So now I am getting it built back up. I am going to order some more cases of MREs also. We used all of ours. A teenager in the house thought that it was better to eat them all up, he said there was more variety and snacks. Which was true, but I had other food to eat and those were for a REAL emergency, like for if we had no power or something like that. Oh well, I will build that stockpile up again.
I planted a small garden this summer just to see how well things would grow here and have found out that stuff grows awesome - so next spring I will be planting a much bigger garden and with more items. I had a huge lot of cherry tomatoes and even now I am still getting some off of my plants!!

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)