Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 24, 2010

I got my New Book!

I finally got my new book,Country Wisdom & Know-How, in the mail. And I must say that it is awesome. It is much bigger than I thought that it would be. It is like a paperback coffee table book. That is the only way that I can describe it. It has everything in it. Much more information than some of my other books. Great book for such a low price. I have paid much more for books that have been smaller and with only one thing in them. So this is going to be one of my go-to books for my survival bookshelf. I am glad that I spent the money for it.




Download our free toolbarCountry Wisdom & Know-How

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)