Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sewing For Baby

I am wanting to start with some great sewing websites that I found for sewing accessories for babies. If I did not do a lot of sewing when my son was a baby , I do not know what we would have done. What, with sewing diapers and stuff, it really saved a lot of money!! You can find a lot of places online for sewing patterns.

Free baby sling and carriers patterns

Free Maya Wrap baby carrier pattern

Great resources for making cloth diapers - FREE

Free Cloth Diaper Patterns

How to sew a fitted diaper

Martha Stewert Tea Towel Bib

Martha Stewert Felt baby shoes

Free info on sewing cloth diapers and training pants

Free patterns for making baby toys and there is even one for making a cloth book





These are just a starting point for some items that you can sew yourself and save some money. Reuse bigger clothing to make baby stuff ,like toys etc. Reuse blankets and more. Use your imagination.

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)