Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Get More Life Out Of Old Clothes.

I always have tons of t-shirts and stuff that I keep and try to make something else out of it. I make cloth diapers, shorts, etc. I love doing this. It is basically free fabric. Jeans can be made into many things , also. Like purses, quilts, pillows, curtains, etc.

If you use your imagination , you can come up with tons of things to make and this is also a great way to save money.

I have found some great ideas online to make items out of clothing.
Recycled T-Shirt Patterns

Great Ideas can be found here

Sewing Projects Using T-shirts

Make Easy T-shirt pants for kids!!

Recycle T-shirts into underwear!!

25 Things to do with your old jeans

Repurpose Jeans

Fabric and Clothing Reuse: This is a mega list!!

Sew A Prefold Cloth Diaper From a T-shirt Check out the whole site for other cheap ways to make cloth diapers.

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)