Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kitchen Tools You Will Need


The tools in the photo are just an example of some of the type of kitchen tools that you will need if you have no power! You will not be able to use your mixer or electric can opener without power , so make sure that you have hand powered ones on hand. I have several can openers so I never have to worry about losing any. The hand powered mixer can come in real handy if you need to mix something really well and better than just stirring can do.
Watch yard sales and thrift stores for these type of kitchen tools. The red and white hand mixer I got at Goodwill for a whole 50 cents!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)