Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cloth Diapers Blowing In The Wind!!!!!!!!!







It is such freaky weather here! We are in southern Indiana and it is currently 70 degrees and so darn windy. Such weird weather. Just 2 days ago we were under a freeze advisory!! I decided to take advantage of it and do a load of diapers and I hung them out to dry. Well as you can see by the photo the wind had them spinning. I thought they were going to take off. My son said it looked like a helicopter. I just had to take some photos of it going wild. They did dry VERY fast!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)