Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some More Tips For Stockpiling

I have been thinking about this ever since I started this blog and I did the first post about starting a stockpile. There are other very important things that should be stockpiled.

You have got to make sure that you have other food stuff to cook with, like vegetable oil, shortening, gravy mixes, dry milk, cornmeal, syrup, HONEY, spices, bouillon, potato buds, and more. You want to have an assortment so you will have what you will need for making something.

Make sure you have all of the ingredients of recipes that you use the most. Stock up on all of the ingredients for making bread.

If you think like this as your stockpiling you will be sure to have a healthy and happy family! Their full stomachs will make the time pass easier when there is no power to do the things they are not used to doing.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)