Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Keeping Cool With No A/C ( or Power )

I am always looking for ways to save money on bills ! Our heating bills were more than usual this year because of the major cold we had. So I have been looking for ways to save money on cooling cost and ways to not use the air conditioner as much. I found these free patterns or Tutorials online to make these awesome neck cooling bands. They are so easy and really do work. I remember when I was little and we sat in the heat all day at the Madison Regatta and someone had let us kids use theirs and it really cooled us off. You can buy yourself some , but I am all about saving money so I suggest you make your own. I know that you have some fabric laying around that is just begging to be sewn into something useful!!

Cooling Neck Wraps

DIY Neck Cooler

Neck Cooler

I will try to post some other ideas on how to keep cool this summer over the next few weeks.



0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)